The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the September issue
We look at how the PC is fighting back with VR in Intel’s Project Alloy and Kaby Lake, and we deep dive into Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Other highights in this issue:
- Let the CPU wars begin: AMD shows it's Zen CPU can compete with
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update review: Cortana, Edge overshadow
- Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480: Polaris rethought and refined.
- Inside the PocketCHIP: a $49 Portable Linux Computer.
- 7 Android Apps That Could Transform Chromebooks: For Chrome OS
to really be the new Windows, it's going to need some apps that perform
like they belong on the desktop.
- 7 Things I Learned Once I Built My First PC: Let my minor traumas be
your teachable moments.
- Consumer Watch: Microsoft Rewards is how Microsoft will pay you to use Edge, Bing, and more.
- Here's How: Windows 10 upgrade: Don’t use Express settings if you value
• Watch: our Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 graphics card, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and HP Chromebook 13 reviews. Plus, learn how to customize typing, browsing and other setting in Windows 10 upgrade and see the Modobag, a carry-on suitcase with a motor that you can ride.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the September issue right away. We're also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your subscription.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.