The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the November issue
Read our extensive review of the Pixel XL, the purest Android phone yet. Plus, learn why AMD FreeSync is beating Nvidia G-Sync.
- Samsung’s ArtPC Pulse: a cylindrical desktop PC with 360-degree sound.
- HP Elite x3 review: This could be the last great Windows phone.
- Nixon Mission: a hardcore Android Wear watch for surf and snow.
- Consumer Watch: With the Galaxy Note7 dead, here are 7 other Android phablets to consider.
- Here's How: 6 slick Excel shortcuts, handy functions, and random-number generators.
• Watch: Google's Pixel XL and HP Elite x3 reviews. Plus, learn a few options if you're unhappy with Windows 10, and how to hack a voting machine.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the November issue right away. We're also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your subscription.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.