Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the January issue
We share everything we know about AMD’s Ryzen, and how it will change the face of PC computing. Plus, tips on what to do about Yahoo’s billion-account breach.
- Consumer Watch: How to replace 5 major Yahoo services and delete your Yahoo account
- LGV20: The Android phone for hard-core enthusiasts
- HP Spectre x360: Faster, smaller, and better than before
- Feature: Surface Booki7 vs. MacBook Pro
- The iPhone switcher's guide: Move from iOS to Android
- Here's How: Everything you need to know about Windows 10 recovery drives
Watch: Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos and Hayden Dingman discuss AMD's Ryzen chip. See our Acer's Swift 7 review and 8 drones that delighted us in 2016.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the January issue right away. We're also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your subscription.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.