- GeForce GTX 1070 Ti specs and features
- EVGA GTX 1070 Ti Black Edition specs and features
- How to use EVGA’s GTX 1070 Ti auto-overclocking tool
- Our test system
- GeForce GTX 1070 Ti benchmarks
- Power, heat, noise, clock speeds
- GeForce GTX 1070 Ti vs Radeon Vega 56
- Should I buy the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti?
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Next up: Ghost Recon: Wildlands ($60 on Amazon), a stunningly beautiful and notoriously punishing game based on Ubisoft’s Anvil engine. Not even the GTX 1080 Ti can put in a decent showing at Ultra graphics settings at 4K, so we test at Very High, which “is targeted to high-end hardware.” It’s a game that includes some Nvidia GameWorks features, but again, we test with those disabled.
This strenuous game challenges all of these cards at 4K resolution. While the Radeon Vega 56 barely surpassed the original GTX 1070 in performance, the GTX 1070 Ti pushes straight past it, though once again the difference is less noticeable at 4K resolution. Once again, Nvidia’s GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition falls squarely in between its cousins. EVGA’s custom card doesn’t provide much uplift in this game even with the auto-applied overclock, but this game’s a beast.
Next page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition
EVGA GTX 1070 Ti SC Black Edition