Staying ahead of hackers and other security breaches can be a daunting, time-consuming endeavor, but it doesn't have to be. Dashlane's patented 5-star security architecture is password management software on steroids.
While it doesn't require many system resources, it does provide accurate autofill, as well as Dashlane's instant password generator and changer. With Dashlane, you can instantly log into a website, make payments online, and securely store vital personal data. The Dashlane Password Manager: Premium Subscriptions promotion is available for a short time at 50% off of 1-, 2-, and 3-year subscriptions—at $19.86, $59.94, and $99.90, respectively.
Available across all platforms, the DashLane Password Manager's features include:
- One-click strong password generation, changing, and updating
- One-click account logins
- Storage of autofill payment data for secure checkout
- Sync across multiple devices and platforms automatically
- Set up emergency contacts to inherit your passwords, in case you become unavailable
- Encrypt and backup your Dashlane Password Manager data to one or more cloud sites
- And so much more
The "multiple devices and platforms" claim is no exaggeration. You can deploy Dashlane Password Manager on PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, 2-in-1 laptop/tablet hybrids, and more, running the following operating systems:
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
- Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
These days more than ever, password and Internet security are crucial, and few things can bring you more peace of mind than the Dashlane Password Manager. Right now, you can get premium subscriptions for as low as $19.86, or 50% off retail.