Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the June issue
This month we have all the news from Google I/O: Android P beta, huge Maps overhaul, Google Assistant gets personal. Our review of the Windows 10 April 2018 update reveals small fixes now, hinting at better things to come.
Other highlights include:
- News: What still isn't clear about the future of Windows after Build 2018, plus Cortana gets the power of sight
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen: A speedy, premium 2-in-1 with a lofty price tag
- SanDisk Extreme Pro M.2 NVMe 3D SSD review: High-end performance at bargain prices
- Lenovo Mirage Solo review: No-wires VR arrives, and it's pretty awesome
- Here's How: 12 awesome Google Assistant features you should be using
Watch: Nest has produced one of the best-looking DIY security systems on the market. There’s also real innovation here, as the Nest Secure can pull off quite a few tricks that no one else in the industry has been able to muster. But you'll pay for all these premium features. Watch our video.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!