Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the April issue
In April we review Samsung’s awesome new Galaxy S10+. Find out why it’s still a force to be reckoned with. There are tons of VPNs available for Android; we have our top 5 picks. Plus, we have 7 tweaks and changes to Android Q that will make your phone better than it is now.
Other highlights include:
- News: 5 MWC Android announcements you might have missed but really need to know
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Ultra review: Laser-focused on all-around great performance
- Lenovo IdeaPad 730S review: A slick laptop with no gimmicks
- HP Spectre x360 15 (2019) review: A prettier, more powerful convertible than the last
- Wireless PowerShare: How to use it on the Galaxy S10 to charge your Galaxy Buds or another phone
- Here's How: Send anonymous emails
Watch: Lenovo’s ThinkVision M14 is a thin, light, USB-C-powered portable monitor that pairs perfectly with the company’s iconic matte black ThinkPads. The 14-inch, 1920x1080-resolution panel shines bright at a solid 300 nits, but it weighs only 1.3 pounds and measures only 4.6mm thick, so it won’t take up a lot of space in your travel bag.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!