Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the October issue
In the October issue we rundown the best new features in Android 10. If you’re considering a new 10th-gen Intel CPU, you’ll want to read our buyers’ guide. Plus, we break down the difference between Reference and Custom graphics cards.
Other highlights include:
- News: Windows 10: What to expect in the next two releases
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review: If you have $1,100 to spend, this is the phone to buy
- Acer Nitro 5 (17-inch, AN517-51-56YW) review: Here's your cheap Fortnite laptop
- Acronis True Image 2020: One of the best backup programs adds cloud features
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition review: This chatty, Alexa-powered playmate keeps tykes entertained and engaged
- Here's How: Alternatives for Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and more; How to save money and scan your photos digitally using your phone and Google PhotoScan
Watch: Control is the culmination of Remedy's entire oeuvre to-date, pairing a top-tier action game with a dense story about the Federal Bureau of Control and the unexplainable horrors locked within. Oh, and there's finally a worthwhile showcase for ray-tracing as well.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!