Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the December issue
The December issue has reviews of the new Google Pixel 4 XL and Pixelbook Go. We have details on AMD’s 32-core Threadripper 3970X and 16-core Ryzen 9 3950X. Plus, we review the HP Omen 17 and the new Brave 1.0 browser.
Other highlights include:
- News: Microsoft's 10 biggest Ignite reveals include the new Edge, and more ways to tie Office to the web
- GPUs: Nvidia reveals faster GeForce GTX 1660 Super, GTX 1650 Super GPUs boosted by GDDR6 memory
- Hands-on with Microsoft's Project xCloud: Putting cellular cloud gaming to the test
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL review: Peppy quad-core performance, but a cheap display
- Tall phones trend: If 2020 will be the year of the tall phone, I want no part of it
- HDMI vs. DisplayPort: Which display interface reigns supreme?
- Here's How: How to use Windows' Your Phone app to connect your phone to your PC
Watch: Google Nest Wifi is the second generation of the Google hub, now rebranded with Nest and incorporating the Nest smart home hub. The satellites now have Google Assistant built-in, too. Mike Simon goes hands-on at Google's hardware event in New York.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!