Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the August issue
This month we review Dell's XPS 15 9500, the laptop Apple should have made. We pick the best PC Games of 2020 (so far). Plus, find out why Xbox Game Pass for PC is the best deal in PC gaming.
Other highlights include:
- News: Arm Macs and AMD rising: How Intel's endless 10nm struggles cost it so much
- Lenovo Yoga C640 review: The battery life blows us away
- HP Chromebook x360 12b review: It's affordable and good
- Samsung SSD 870 QVO review: Stupendous 8TB capacity in a SATA SSD
- Best Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra cases: Top picks in every style
- Android tips: 11 quick ways to clear space on an overstuffed Android phone, plus how to share large video files from your device
- Here's How: How to fix audio problems on your Windows PC
Watch: The Acer Aspire 5 has been a bestseller on Amazon for months. Here's why: It has a nice, big 15.6-inch display, a slim chassis, and solid performance from its Ryzen 3 CPU on day-to-day computing.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at email@example.com.