PCWorld has been chronicling the PC ecosystem since the very beginning—or, to be more precise, since 1983 when the very first print issue launched. We (regrettably) discontinued the print edition in 2014, but the magazine continues today in digital form.
Today, we'd like to reacquaint you with the PCWorld magazine experience, so please download this complimentary PDF copy of the October 2020 issue. Like what you see? On page 2 of this issue, you'll find a link to purchase 12 issues of the digital magazine for $13.98, a 30 percent discount.
In every monthly digital edition, the PCWorld editors curate the best tips, reviews and features into a truly “best of” experience, complete with a lush, magazine-style design—that's nearly free of ads. So please check out the October issue. It’s an awesome collection PCWorld's best, and we think you’ll love it. Here’s a peak of a small portion of what’s inside:
- Making the switch from iPhone SE to Google Pixel 4a
- Reviewed: Google's Pixel 4a, the affordable answer to iPhone SE
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: A loving look at this amazing reboot
- Chromebook expiration dates: What you need to know
- How to turn an old laptop into a Chromebook
- How to speed up your home Internet for cheap
- Details on Samsung's bizarre Galaxy Z Fold 2 phone
- Reviewed: Samsung's Note 20 Ultra—the ultimate productivity phone?
- Norton 360 Deluxe: We review the latest security suite
- All about Intel's new Tiger Lake CPUs
- The latest on AMD's Ryzen "Zen 3" processor launch