Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the December issue
In the December issue of PCWorld, find out if the MacBook Air is really faster than 98% of PC laptops. We also review the Ryzen 5000, the best consumer CPU ever. Find out if you should upgrade. Plus, our editor picks the best games of this console generation.
Other highlights include:
- News: How Google's new policy affects your free storage in Photos and Drive. Plus, why Microsoft has blocked hundreds of sites in Internet Explorer
- Asus ZenBook Flip 13 review: A beautiful OLED laptop with one thing missing
- Acer Nitro 5 review: This budget gaming laptop keeps getting better
- LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- Google Pixel 4a 5G review: Stuck in the middle
- Xbox Series X (and xCloud): How they saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Here's How: Can you build a PS5 or Xbox Series X PC for $800?
Watch: Apple announced three new Macs last month, and of course we have to size up the competition. The company has made its own M1 chip (though it still has Intel chips in other products), and it makes some lofty performance claims. Testing will tell!
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.