Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the March issue
This month it's the Galaxy S21 vs. the iPhone 12. Which premium phone should you buy? We have the facts about the Apple M1’s speed, plus how it compares to the Ryzen 5000. Plus, 5 easy things you can do to supercharge your digital security.
Other highlights include:
- News: GeForce RTX 3060 laptops hit the street, but you'll need to wait for affordable ones. Plus, the latest Windows 10X leaks
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
- Porsche Design Acer Book RS review: This stylish, blazingly fast laptop lives up to its name
- Tested: How fast is the Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ versus the Surface Pro 7?
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Here's How: How to tell if your password has been stolen. Plus, 6 ways to stop using your Android phone before bedtime
Watch: If you’ve been eyeing one of the big-name high-performance portable SSDs but don’t want to pay the high prices—just build your own. We show you how.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.