Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the July issue
In the July issue of PCWorld find out the 12 things we learned moving from the Galaxy S20 to the iPhone SE. We have details on the new Dell XPS lineup. Plus, 11 classic games that could use a Final Fantasy 7-style remake.
Other highlights include:
- News: AMD vs. Intel: Should you buy an Intel laptop right now?
- Google Pixel 4a preview: Single camera, fingerprint sensor, no 5G, and July launch
- Intel 10th Gen review: The Core i9-10900K is indeed the world’s fastest gaming CPU
- Kingston KC2500 NVMe SSD review: Good performance at a nice price
- Razer Kraken X review: A no-frills take on a headset that had few frills to begin with
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath review: One of 2020’s best action films (and a pretty good fighting game)
- Here’s How: 11 cheap or free ways to make your old PC run faster, how to turn on the Chrome ad bocker, and use a Nintendo Switch Pro controller with a PC
Watch: Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Pro is out, and of course we want to know what it’s like. Watch the video review from our sister site Macworld.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!