Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the September issue
This month we look at the $1,000 Galaxy Note 20. We’ve got three great reasons to buy it, and three reasons not to. Windows 10 is 5 years old. Find out how it has transformed the PC. Plus, why your laptop’s card reader might be terrible.
Other highlights include:
- News: Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold Z 2 is vastly improved, but now it needs a purpose. Plus, the Google Pixel 4a is a great phone at a great price, but is it too late to matter?
- HP Envy x360 13 review: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- Acer Spin 3 review: A solid $650 budget laptop with nice bonuses
- Crucial P5 SSD review: Excellent bang for the buck
- Benchmarks: We tested an eGPU in some of 2020’s biggest games
- Windows: How to get rid of old files and clean up your PC with Windows’ Storage settings
- Here’s How: Remedy these five annoying Android issues that a restart won’t cure
Watch: In this episode of The Full Nerd, we debate potential inductees in our PC Hardware Hall of Fame! As we narrow down the original field of 12 nominees, in the end, only three products manage to win our 2020 awards.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.