Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the September issue
This month, meet the laptop that wants you to take it apart. We showcase the best prebuilt PCs with AMD’s Ryzen APUs. See our picks for the best online marketplaces for selling used devices. Learn how to check your laptop’s battery health.
Other highlights include:
- News: Meet the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3. Plus, Fix Windows 11’s Start menu with Stardock’s simple new app
- AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT review: A killer 1080p graphics card with pandemic pricing
- HP Elite Folio review: Extreme mobility for a price
- Seagate Firecuda 530 review: It’s very, very fast
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 review: Tiny camera with good image quality
- Here’s How: 3 hacks for scoring the best deals on tech. How to turn your iPad into a true laptop replacement. How to install fonts in Windows 10
Watch: Once upon a time, Intel’s gaming NUCs were too tiny for a DIYer to replicate with off-the-shelf parts. That’s not so with Beast Canyon, which is roughly the size of an eGPU enclosure. That makes the high cost harder to justify.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.