Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the March issue
In the March issue of PCWorld read our hands-on with the Galaxy S20 Ultra: the most lavish smartphone ever. See how the iPhone stacks up against Android phones. Will VR break through in 2020? The hardware is cheap, the games are promising, and virtual reality could finally be ready for the mainstream.
Other highlights include:
- News: Samsung Galaxy S20 v S20+: How do the non-Ultra phones stack up? Plus, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: 6 features and facts to know before buying
- Microsoft’s Windows 10X: A dozen ways it’s cooler than just two screens
- Threadripper 3990X review roundup: AMD’s 64-core CPU can play Crysis, but it’s not for everyone
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 review: Still the best Windows tablet you can buy
- HP Elite Dragonfly review: The corporate laptop that’s too good for your boss
- Samsung Portable SSD T7 Touch review: Faster, and now with fingerprint security
- Here’s How: Use your TV as a computer monitor: Everything you need to know
Watch: Over 2019, we played on a lot of retro gaming devices. With so many options available (including, of course, playing on a PC!), we decided to sit down and chat about the best of the bunch and who should buy them.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!