Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the April issue
In the April issue of PCWorld find out why big-screen phones are becoming a problem. Speaking of big-screen phones, we review Samsung’s flagship, the Galaxy S20 Ultra and have the top S20 tips. Plus, 10 cool things you can do with Google Home.
Other highlights include:
- News: AMD talks PC GPU ray tracing as it looks to the future of Ryzen and Radeon
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G with Dual Screen: An awfully long name for a phone short on innovation
- Gaming news: Call of Duty’s free Warzone spinoff is the newest (and maybe last) magnificent battle royale
- Lenovo Yoga C940 14 review: A 2-in-1 convertible laptop that’s just right
- MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- NordVPN review: Incredible speeds, and built for power users and newbies alike
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps review: A lively adventure in the shadow of the forest of death
- Here’s How: 16 pages of the most popular Excel formulas, functions and tools, with examples
Watch: The Google Nest Home Max is a great smart display, with a gorgeous screen, a built-in Nest security camera, and Chromecast support. But it’s hard to beat Echo when it comes to the size of its ecosystem and broad smart home support.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!