Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the April issue
This month we have the eagerly awaited review of Samsung’s flagship phone, the Galaxy S9. The issue contains 26 pages of buying guides, including the best budget computer speakers and the best gaming laptops.
Other highlights include:
- News: Intel issues Meltdown/Spectre fixes for Ivy Bridge, Sandy Bridge, plus news on AMD’s Project ReSX
- LG Gram 15Z980 review: It’s rich and thin, and its battery doesn’t stop
- Samsung Notebook 7 Spin review: A solid 8th-gen 2-in-1 with plenty of battery life
- Intel 800P Optane SSD review: Bleeding-edge pain without bleeding-edge gain
- Here’s How: How to set up a VPN in Windows
Watch: Meater has changed the way I think of grilling. It’s delivered perfectly cooked pieces of meat each time I’ve tried it, and it quickly turned my initial skepticism into enthusiasm. Watch our video review.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!