Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the October issue
The October issue features a review of the Acer Predator X27: 4K, 144Hz G-Sync HDR is the Holy Grail of gaming monitors. Find out how memory bandwidth is killing AMD’s 32-core Threadripper performance. Plus, learn how to control your TV with Alexa.
Other highlights include:
- News: The latest on the Windows 10 October Update, Intel’s Whiskey Lake notebook chip, and Netgear’s XR700 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review: The best never felt so bland
- Dell G3 15 (3579) review: This budget gaming laptop makes the most of what it’s got
- Just buy it? Why Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 2080 Ti might be worth preordering
- Here’s How: Google Privacy Checkup FAQ: How to limit tracking and still use the apps you love
Watch: The Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX531 is powerful and super-portable. It shrinks down to a near-bezel-less 15.6-inch 1080p panel with a refresh rate of 144Hz and a response time of 3ms. You also get the 8th-gen, 6-core Core i7-8750H and a GeForce GTX 1060 or GTX 1070 Max-Q GPU. Watch our video.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!