The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the June issue
We pick the 13 best new features found in Windows 10 anniversary update and look into the future of memory and storage with Intel’s Bill Leszinske. Plus, 10 things you need to know about NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1080 & GTX 1070.
• MacBook 2016: Ultraportable laptop satisfies with speed gains.
• Origin PC Chronos: Fast things come in small, loud packages.
• SanDisk Extreme 900 SSD: 10Gbps USB 3.1 performance at last!
• Consumer Watch: Opera releases the browser it’s trained to kill ads in Android and Windows.
• Here’s How: Clean up a messy document’s formats using macros.
• Watch: See our SanDisk Extreme 900 SSD review. Melissa Riofrio explains USB-C and the difference between 5Gbps and 10Gbps data transfer. In Tech Spotlight, Flo Ion hosts the Android Showdown: LG G5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S7.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the June issue right away. We’re also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your account.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.