The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS, as well as for the desktop and other tablets.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the July issue
We review Intel’s latest Extreme Edition CPU: the 10-core Intel Broadwell-E. Plus, the E3 and Computex conferences have our editors excited about PC gaming and the next generation of graphics cards.
• Windows Continuum: What happened when I used a Windows 10 phone as my PC.
• E3 2016: All the glorious new PC games, graphics cards, and hardware you need to know about.
• Computex 2016: The launch of the next generation of graphics cards brought the rise of all sorts of wild, imaginative PCs.
• Consumer Watch: Fearing forced Windows 10 upgrades, users are disabling critical updates instead.
• Here’s How: How to monitor, measure, and manage your broadband consumption.
• Watch: See the Intel Broadwell-E up close in Hardcore Hardware and watch ASUS’s Zenbo, the personal assistant robot, in action.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the July issue right away. We’re also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your account.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.