The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the October issue
We deep dive into Skylake’s 48 new CPUs, compare best browsers of 2015, and share our best Windows 10 tips and tricks. Plus, read our reviews on the AMD Radeon R9 Nano and 380.
• Best Browsers of 2015: We’ve tested the top browsers—Google Chrome, Microsoft’s Edge and Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera—against a variety of
simulated and real-world tests, and picked a winner.
• The best tips, tricks and tweeks: Windows 10 is chock full of handy,
hidden new features worth exploring.
• Tips and tricks: 20 must-know keyboard shortcuts for Windows 10.
• AMD Radeon R9 Nano: A powerful taste of the PC’s incredible shrinking future.
• Here’s How: 4 ways to turn of annoying notifcations on your Android phone or iPhone
• Watch: A new Intel chip that self destructs on command. Mark Hachman goes hands-on with the Lenovo Miix ideapad and also takes a look at a connected electric razor.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the October issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.