The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the June issue
In our June edition, we show you how to make three surprisingly easy PC repairs that can save you serious money. We review the Intel 750 series SSD, Surface 3 and Apple Watch. Plus: The Amazon Echo update lets you shop without lifting a finger.
More in the June Digital Edition:
• 10 Obscure, Highly Specialized Browsers: that will make you forget about Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
• SSDs Have a Problem: They’re getting too fast, too soon.
• Alienware Amplifier: upgrade graphics on your gaming laptop.
• Here’s How: How to get started with Linux – A beginner’s guide.
• Watch: The LG G4, Origins EON15-X, and Alienware Amplifier reviews. Also, meet the Ford GT with it’s full carbon-fiber chassis.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the June issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.