The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos, slideshows, podcasts, and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the October issue
The Web has come a long way. Many heavy-duty tasks, such as video-editing, that used to require stand-alone desktop software can now be handled by browser-based sites and services. We look at a dozen websites that will make you more productive, creative, and secure.
Also in the October Digital Edition:
• Kaspersky Internet Security—Multi-Device 2015: Kaspersky’s security suite promises to secure all your devices—PCs, Macs, and Android phones and tablets. Find out how well it delivers.
• 10 great Rainmeter skins: Learn how to use this free, open-source tool to customize your Windows desktop with timesaving, practical widgets.
• Reviews: We put the Acer Switch 10 hybrid, the 2014 Razer Blade Pro laptop, the Toshiba Encore 2 tablet, and more through their paces.
• Blanket your home with Wi-Fi: Here are 10 tips for setting up and optimizing your wireless network.
• High-end traditional watches vs. smartwatches: Jon Phillips looks at the two different markets and explains why they’ll likely never merge.
• Hardware in motion: Watch hands-on reviews of the Acer Switch 10, the 2014 Razer Blade Pro, and Netgear’s Nighthawk X6 router.
Take advantage of PCWorld’s summer sale
With summer in full swing, we’re celebrating by offering our readers great summer savings: Subscribe to our Digital All-Access Pass and get full access to every PCWorld Enhanced Digital Edition plus our Replica Editions for only $24.97 for two years—an 85 percent savings. Or, save 80 percent on a one-year subscription for $14.97.
Existing subscribers who want to take advantage of the summer savings will have the new subscriptions added to their current subscription term.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the August issue right away. Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you can get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like! Plus, you get access to both the Enhanced Editions and the Replica Editions—all for $19.97 a year. Subscribe today, or learn about other purchasing options by visiting PCWorld.com/magazines.
We created our Enhanced Editions to bring subscribers a new experience with exciting new features designed especially for mobile device platforms. Learn more about the Enhanced Editions.
Our Replica Editions are also available as part of the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, and are like a digital version of a print magazine in a PDF-style format. Learn more about the Replica Editions.