At a Glance
- Best-in-class touch interface
- Large display shows pics and videos beautifully
- All-day battery life
- No way to manage files, no camera, no multitasking
- Lack of Flash support cripples many Web sites
- Poor scaling of iPhone apps
Apple looks set to shake up casual computing with a tablet that offers clever design and ease of use. But that streamlined approach may also be the iPad’s weakness.
“Underwhelming.” “Pleasantly surprised.” See who thought what: Steve Fox, Editorial Director of PCWorld and Jason Snell, Editorial Director of Macworld, discuss Apple’s new tablet.