We’re standing by for November’s overall sales figures, but in the meantime, have a gander at NPD’s November PC game sales. No surprises here, save for Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy, which was #3 in October, and still hanging tough just out of the top 10 at #13 in November.
Nancy Drew? Yep, Nancy Drew.
1. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King ($36)
2. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King CE ($70)
3. Call of Duty: World at War ($50)
4. Spore ($48)
5. Fallout 3 ($49)
6. World of Warcraft: Battle Chest ($34)
7. The Sims 2: Double Deluxe ($19)
8. Left 4 Dead ($48)
9. The Sims 2: Apartment Life ($21)
10. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 ($49)
Far Cry 2 took the biggest leap from #4 down to #15, while 2K Games’s BioShock reappeared at #17, probably owing to its $14 sticker price. The Spore Creepy & Cute Parts expansion pack charted at #18, which almost counts as surreal given The Sims 2 games listing in 7th, 9th, and 12th place.
Also, crazy as it sounds, WoW wasn’t the only MMO to make November’s top 20. Sneaking in at #14? Sony’s Everquest II: The Shadow Odyssey expansion pack.